Sales Executive, AU
Sydney CBD, NSW
Australia’s best hospitality training delivered online
We are looking for an experienced and driven Sales Executive to sell our online hospitality training products to small-to-medium sized hospitality businesses across Australia.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our rapidly growing online business with support from one of Australia’s premium hospitality training providers. Allara Learning has built an enviable reputation over the last 10 years, working with many of the most respected hospitality groups in the industry, including: Merivale, Solotel and TFE Hotels.
- Deliver and exceed sales targets/KPI’s
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Leverage prospecting skills to identify, qualify and close new business.
- Sales presentations and face-to-face meetings
- Attend networking events and host stands at exhibitions
- Proactively follow-up active leads to maintain a strong sales pipeline and conversion rate
- Developing proposals for clients
- Identify prospective areas for growth and new opportunities
- A track record of consistently achieving/exceeding sales targets
- 2-3 years’ B2B sales experience preferably in the hospitality industry
- Self-motived individual, you thrive working autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using CRM to manage and forecast sales opportunities
- Ability to travel interstate (You will be based in our Sydney CBD head office)
Base salary + generous uncapped commission structure
Who we are
Allara Learning is a leading national training company.
Allara Learning’s clients include: Merivale, Solotel and TFE Hotels.
Founded in 2009, the company is headquartered in Sydney with offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Townsville, Cairns and Perth.
Allara Learning is a major sponsor of the North Queensland Cowboys and Community partners of the Brisbane Broncos and South Sydney Rabbitohs.
For further information about Allara Learning please visit www.allaralearning.com.au
|Team or role:||Sales|
|Job location(s):||Sydney CBD, NSW|