Trainer/Assessor - Commercial Cookery
About Allara Learning
Allara Learning is committed to making a difference to people’s lives through high-quality training and education.
Allara Learning is a leading national workforce education and training provider specialising in the hospitality, retail and business sectors.
Allara Learning delivers tailored training solutions and nationally recognised qualifications to businesses and individuals across Australia.
Allara Learning works with many of Australia’s most respected companies and organisations including Merivale, Solotel, TFE Hotels and Hayman Island Resort.
Founded in 2009, the company has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Townsville and Cairns.
About the role
Reporting to the Queensland State Manager, we are seeking a passionate and self-driven Trainer/Assessor to deliver nationally recognised Commercial Cookery training.
Your day-to-day tasks may include:
- Delivering flexible face-to-face training programmes to clients in the workplace.
- Observing and assessing candidates in their workplace.
- Conducting evaluations and assessing, marking and recording outcomes.
- Maintaining RTO training and assessment standards as per industry regulations.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- Relevant certificates and qualifications in hospitality, including Diploma and/or Certificate IV in Hospitality and a current Commercial Cookery qualification.
- Valid drivers license and own transport.
- Industry experience.
- The ability to motivate people.
- Expertise in training planning, delivery and assessment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Accurate report writing and record-keeping.
|Team or role:||Teaching - Vocational|
|Job location(s):||Brisbane, QLD|
How to apply
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to QLD Manager Arthur Burchett on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.