Training Program Co-ordinator
Sydney CBD, NSW
About this job
An exciting opportunity now exists for a Training Program Co-ordinator to join our fast-growing team.
In this newly created position you will be reporting the NSW Administration Manager and be responsible for the co-ordination of Allara Learning pre-employment programs and short courses across NSW.
The successful applicant will demonstrate an ability to work independently to a high standard, be highly organised, and have exceptional time management skills.
- Program co-ordination, including calendar management, co-ordination of venues, classrooms, trainers and students etc
- Support trainers and assist with resources, class room/venue set-up
- Assist with student interviews, enrolments and inductions
- Report on student learning and employment outcomes
- Highest level communication skills, verbal and written
- Superior organisational skills and attention to detail
- Computer skills
- Driving license and must have own transport
|Team or role:||Administration|
|Job location(s):||Sydney CBD, NSW|
How to apply
Applying is fairly straightforward:
- Send an email to email@example.com (be sure to include the title of the role you are applying for!)
- Tell us about yourself (include how you heard about Allara Learning and the position)
- Attach your CV
- Include a link to your Linkedin profile if you have one