Case Study: Rashays
Rashays seeks job ready staff for the opening of its new restaurant in ACT
Rashays required job ready staff for the opening of its new restaurant in Belconnen, ACT. Rashays also sought to develop a customised training program tailored to its specific business operations and processes.
- New restaurant opening with job ready staff required.
- Rashays needed approximately 20 new staff members.
- Staff needed to be trained prior to the store opening.
- Aligning the customised training program with a nationally recognised qualification - Certificate III in Hospitality.
- Participants had little to no industry experience.
- Participants had little to no employment experience.
Following a selection process by Allara Learning and Rashays to find suitable candidates, Allara Learning delivered a Certificate III in Hospitality and customised training program tailored to Rashays’ specific requirements.
Aligning the customised training program with a nationally recognised qualification meant that participants were not only industry qualified, but familiar with Rashays’ operations and processes.
An intensive training program was held by professional trainers, who delivered a mix of classroom-based and hands-on instruction to the students. The program also provided relevant and engaging training within a real working environment, giving students the experience necessary to move into employment with Rashays.
“Rashays are thrilled with the communities program from Allara Learning. Our new team members are sensational and we are already planning for the next group to commence.”
- Rashays gained skilled employees while providing employment opportunities within the local community.
- 100% of participants who completed the course were offered employment.
- Rashays have committed to running new programs in the ACT and are looking at expanding the programs to other states in the future.
“I wanted to wake up early every morning because I was excited for the day and was always happy about coming to this course… The skills I have learnt during this course have changed me and I’m looking forward to the future.”
Click on the button below to download this case studyDownload case study
The origins of quick, casual dining date back to the late 1990s when Rashays took the value component and combined it with a fun, vibrant atmosphere and fresh to order quality meals.
Rashays currently have 20 locations serving over 50,000 customers per week who have grown to love their unique concept.
Rashays takes pride in its commitment to customer satisfaction and endeavour to make everyone’s meal a fun, memorable occasion.