Case Study: SUKI
Simplifying compliance training and employee on-boarding
Since launching the newest innovation in casual dining and healthy takeaway in early 2017, SUKI has experienced incredible growth.
SUKI required an innovative on-boarding solution that would engage staff, deliver genuine learning outcomes and scale easily with their rapidly expanding business.
- Welcome new staff members
- Create training material tailored to SUKI’s unique processes
- Provide training that engages staff and delivers genuine learning outcomes
- Deliver consistent training across multiple venues
- Maintain the exciting visual appeal synonymous with the SUKI brand
- Implement a reporting system that would monitor and track staff performance
- Scale to meet SUKI’s rapid growth
Allara Learning’s Learning & Development team worked with SUKI to create a Welcome video and develop a series of custom-built interactive courses and videos tailored to the business’s unique processes and food offering.
In addition, SUKI used Allara Learning’s fun and engaging ready-made courses to deliver effective compliance training to their staff.
SUKI also utilised Allara Learning’s easy-to-use LMS (Learning Management System) to deliver the training. The LMS was branded to maintain the exciting visual appeal synonymous with the SUKI brand.
Being a cloud-based LMS solution meant that SUKI was able to get up and running quickly and deliver consistent training across all venues.
The LMS included a robust reporting system that allowed SUKI to easily monitor and track performance of individuals and venues.
SUKI also choose the LMS for its ability to scale effortlessly, in line with the demands of their rapidly growing business.
Neven Vanderzee , Director of Operations, SUKI
“It’s great to have a platform that allows us to easily manage and deploy our on-boarding and training across multiple SUKI stores and that will grow with us.”
- SUKI reduced costs of face-to-face training
- SUKI removed lead-time for on-boarding new staff members
- SUKI can add new stores to the online training program within seconds
- SUKI have engaged Allara Learning to further develop their staff skills via traineeships – providing staff with a nationally recognised qualification
Click on the button below to download this case studyDownload case study
SUKI [suh-kee] (Japanese) meaning “to like, to love”. Fresh, fast and fun, SUKI brings the traditional flavours of Hawaii and Japan together and then adds an Australian fusion making SUKI the most exciting and original poké franchise in Australia.