- Health & Safety
- 20 mins
Customer Service 101
Each year businesses in Australia lose an estimated $8 billion as a result of poor customer service. Understanding how to manage customer expectations and provide excellent service is crucial in gaining and retaining loyal customers and is a key factor in overall company success.
Featuring real-world scenarios, this interactive short course provides learners with the essential skills and knowledge necessary in developing customer relationships, resolving issues or complaints and creating positive customer service experiences all round.
Learners will be able to:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Identify and investigate opportunities to provide tailored customer service solutions based on individual customer needs
- Communicate with customers in person, on the phone and digitally
- Effectively and efficiently resolve customer issues or complaints
- Provide a great customer service experience all round.
With traditional eLearning you get lots and lots of information. Maybe a few interactive activities. Then there are a bunch of questions at the end. This type of eLearning is essentially replicating the teaching process.
Allara Learning's interactive courses aim to replicate the learning process. This process helps create more engaging and effective courses - not just a pass mark. Learners are put into an interactive environment where they can:
- find information
- make decisions
- think critically
- get feedback as they move along
Online learning platform
All our courses can be delivered anytime, anywhere with our easy to use learning management system (LMS). Our platform includes custom branding, course builder and robust reporting options. Already have your own LMS? No problem, all our courses are SCORM or Video format, making them compatible with your Learning Management Systems (LMS).