Customer Service 101
Each year businesses in Australia lose an estimated $8 billion as a result of poor customer service. Understanding how to manage customer expectations and provide excellent service is crucial in gaining and retaining loyal customers and is a key factor in overall company success.
Featuring real-world scenarios, this interactive short course provides learners with the essential skills and knowledge necessary in developing customer relationships, resolving issues or complaints and creating positive customer service experiences all round.
Learners will be able to:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Identify and investigate opportunities to provide tailored customer service solutions based on individual customer needs
- Communicate with customers in person, on the phone and digitally
- Effectively and efficiently resolve customer issues or complaints
- Provide a great customer service experience all round.
Duration: Self-paced - 20 minutes
Watch the video demo
Get up and running quickly with our Cloud-hosted LMS (Learning Management System).
Reduce staff time away from the workplace and eliminate the need for travel.
Brand your LMS to make it feel like a true part of your business.
Your dashboard, sign-up page, web address, email notifications and certificates can all branded.
Plus, add your own content - like a welcome video or links to your social media sites.
Email a branded certificate to staff when they complete a course or learning plan.
Easily monitor and track performance.View reports by venue, course or indivdual. Schedule reports to be sent direct to your inbox.
We provide dedicated account managers to support and assist clients and employees in reaching their training and reporting objectives.