- 20 mins
Harassment & Discrimination
Harassment, sexual harassment and discrimination cost businesses millions of dollars each year, and an even bigger personal cost is paid by the victims. This course builds empathy to avoid unpleasant incidents in the workplace by placing learners in thought provoking scenarios based on real-life legal cases.
This course will cover how to:
- Define harassment, discrimination and victimisation
- Identify the behaviours of harassment, discrimination and victimisation
- Explain the processes to follow if harassment, discrimination or victimisation are occurring
- Identify ways to prevent workplace harassment, discrimination and victimisation and the roles of managers and employees.
With traditional eLearning you get lots and lots of information. Maybe a few interactive activities. Then there are a bunch of questions at the end. This type of eLearning is essentially replicating the teaching process.
Allara Learning's interactive courses aim to replicate the learning process. This process helps create more engaging and effective courses - not just a pass mark. Learners are put into an interactive environment where they can:
- find information
- make decisions
- think critically
- get feedback as they move along
Online learning platform
All our courses can be delivered anytime, anywhere with our easy to use learning management system (LMS). Our platform includes custom branding, course builder and robust reporting options. Already have your own LMS? No problem, all our courses are SCORM or Video format, making them compatible with your Learning Management Systems (LMS).