New online Anti-Money Laundering for Gaming Venues training course
Posted on February 20, 2020
Allara Learning’s new online course, Anti-Money Laundering for Gaming Venues, provides money laundering and terrorism financing risk awareness training for your employees.
The online course has been specifically designed to assist gaming venues with meeting their obligations under the AML/CTF Act. (Don’t forget to complete your AUSTRAC compliance report by 31 March 2020 to avoid penalties.)
Advanced reporting options make it super easy to track course completions for your compliance reporting.
The course is also mobile-friendly, making it a breeze for your staff to access anywhere, anytime.
- Your obligations under Australia’s AML/CTF law
- What is money laundering?
- Misconceptions about money laundering
- Money laundering and financial crime risks faced by gaming venues
- Identifying suspicious behaviour
- Reporting suspicious behaviour to AUSTRAC
Get a free demo
To find out more or for a free demo of the course, please get in touch.