Coronavirus (COVID-19): student advice and support
Posted on March 27, 2020
To our students
As you will be well aware, the situation regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is quite fluid and changes regularly.
We take the health and safety of our students very seriously. To support these efforts, we are working proactively to identify and mitigate, any potential risks.
We are monitoring the situation daily and following the latest government advice via the Australian Government website:
Allara Learning is committed to supporting our students in these challenging times.
All our trainers are currently contacting students in relation to remote study options available.
We understand that many of our students have been severely impacted through no fault of their own by COVID-19 and study may not be a high priority for them right now. Please know we are here to help when the time is right.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact your trainer or email Allara Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the team at Allara Learning, we wish you and your family best wishes to stay safe and healthy.
Chief Executive Officer
Australian Government - Health Alerts
Training Services NSW
- Information for apprentices and trainees
- Information for organisations employing apprentices and/or trainees
MENTAL HEALTH & WELLBEING
- Beyond Blue – Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Service
- Head to Health – COVID-19 support
- Australian Psychological Society – Tips for coping with coronavirus anxiety
- Headspace – How to cope with stress related to coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Black Dog Institute – The importance of self-care planning during Coronavirus
- R U OK? – Staying connected in challenging times