TTG set to partner with TFE Hotels
Posted on March 10, 2015
TFE Hotels is pleased to announce its partnership with Tactical Training Group (TTG) [an Allara Learning company] to deliver accredited hospitality and management qualifications for teams at TFE Hotels across Australia in 2015.
Tactical Training Group will deliver nationally accredited Hospitality and Management qualifications as part of TFE Hotels’ QUALIFYME program, a component of the company’s award-winning TFEME Learning & Development Framework.
The Hospitality program offers TFE Hotels’ teams the necessary skills to work their way up to more senior roles by providing training for tasks in front office, restaurant, bar and housekeeping.
To also be implemented, the Frontline Management program will equip supervisors and managers with skills in managing people and teams.
“We are pleased to be able to provide a framework for our team members to achieve a nationally accredited qualification that augments our internal development programs and expands opportunities. By immersing themselves in hospitality and management skills, we aim to build our team’s knowledge and to help them continuously grow their career within TFE Hotels,” said Rachel Argaman, CEO TFE Hotels.
Andrew Lewis, CEO Allara Learning said “We are excited to be working with TFE Hotels as there is an internal emphasis on developing their people, recognised in 2014 by the Accommodation Association of Australia as the Learning & Development Hotel Chain of the year”.
TFE Hotels has a portfolio of 70 properties across Australia, New Zealand and Europe. TFE Hotels’ brands include: Adina Apartment Hotels, Medina Serviced Apartments, Rendezvous Hotels, Vibe Hotels, Travelodge Hotels and Hotel Kurrajong Canberra.
These brands represent more than 10,000 apartments and hotel rooms which vary in price, location and design to meet a range of different accommodation needs.
For more information visit TFEhotels.com
About TFE Hotels
A joint venture between Toga Group and Far East Hospitality Holdings, TFE Hotels (Toga Far East Hotels) is a leading hotel operator across Australia, NZ and Europe.
Combining the strength of two international hospitality businesses, TFE Hotels currently operates 70 strategically located hotels across Australia, New Zealand and Europe. TFE Hotels’ brands include: Adina Apartment Hotels, Medina Serviced Apartments, Rendezvous Hotels, Vibe Hotels, Travelodge Hotels and Hotel Kurrajong Canberra.
These brands represent over 10,000 apartments and hotel rooms which vary in price, location and design to meet a range of different accommodation needs. For more information, visit: TFEhotels.com
- Adina Apartment Hotels in 26 locations (Australia and Europe). Other locations coming soon include Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney AIrport (2015), Adina Apartment Hotel Royal Randwick Racecourse (2016) and Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Messe (2016)
- Medina Serviced Apartments in 5 locations (Australia).
- Vibe Hotels in 7 locations (Australia). Other locations coming soon include Vibe Hotel Canberra Airport (2015).
- Travelodge Hotels in 17 locations (Australia & New Zealand). Soon to be 18 with the opening of Travelodge Sydney Airport (2016).
- Rendezvous Hotels in 11 locations (Australia & New Zealand).
- Hotel Kurrajong Canberra (Australia) re-opened in December 2014