Train the Trainer
6 hours, face-to-face training
$3,000 (up to 15 pax per workshop)
‘Train the Trainer’ is designed to equip individuals with the essential knowledge and skills needed to excel as effective workplace trainers, coaches, and mentors.
Participants will learn how to create tailored development plans for teams and individuals, employ dynamic presentation techniques, implement proven coaching principles, and assess the success of their coaching and mentoring endeavours.
This masterclass integrates theory and practical application to ensure that participants not only understand the concepts but can also apply them in real-world settings. Whether you're new to training or seeking to enhance your existing skills, this course will give you the confidence needed to inspire growth and maximise potential in others.
Who is this course for?
The masterclass is primarily intended for senior operational personnel, supervisors, and managers who have some level of independence, discretion, and judgment to manage the training of staff in the workplace, whether for induction or skills development.
Our masterclasses are tailored to provide in-house training for businesses. A masterclass session can accommodate groups of up to 15 participants per workshop.
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective verbal and non-verbal communication techniques to enhance coaching.
- Build quality coaching and mentoring relationships establishing trust and rapport with trainees.
- Develop processes for planning team and individual development in the workplace.
- Apply effective coaching techniques and the key principles of training.
- Adapt coaching styles to individual learning preferences and personalities.
- Master the art of presentations.
- Develop and implement strategies to evaluate the effectiveness of coaching and mentoring activities.
Meet our team
What our clients are saying
Frequently Asked Questions
A fee of $3,000 per masterclass (workshop) applies. This fee entitles your business to provide training for up to 15 people in a workshop.
This course is a classroom based course. An Allara Learning training facilitator will deliver a full day workshop comprising 6 hours of training on-site. During the conduct of this training, participants will undertake a range of interactive learning and development tasks.
This course is a non-accredited course, however the course content and learning activities have been developed to align with accredited units of competency.
Participants of this course may be able to receive Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) towards the BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management and/or other relevant accredited qualifications.