Managing budgets and finance
6 hours, face-to-face training
$3,000 (up to 15 pax per workshop)
Our ‘Managing budgets and finance’ masterclass provides you the chance to gain the skills and acumen needed to effectively monitor and control costs and expenses associated with running a business or department within a business.
During the workshop training you will engage in practical interactive learning activities to develop your financial language and capacity to identify patterns, discrepancies, and opportunities to improve the control of costs, generate business income, and create profitable outcomes. You will discover how to accurately forecast your sales revenue enabling in the moment adaption to rosters, supplies and other cost line areas to maximise profitability.
Who is this course for?
The masterclass is primarily intended for senior operational personnel, supervisors, and managers who have some level of independence, discretion, and judgment to support the ongoing development of staff within the workplace through mentoring arrangements.
Our masterclasses are tailored to provide in-house training for businesses. A masterclass session can accommodate groups of up to 15 participants per workshop.
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify financial priorities.
- Effectively allocate budget resources .
- Identify and use relevant financial records to check actual income and expenditure against budget.
- Advise stakeholders of status in relation to financial targets.
- Identify and report deviations according to significance of deviation.
- identify areas for improvement through proactive analysis
- Investigate options and develop solutions to variations, shortfalls and deviations.
- Prepare accurate financial reports that enable the business to make informed decisions.
Meet our team
What our clients are saying
Frequently Asked Questions
A fee of $3,000 per masterclass (workshop) applies. This fee entitles your business to provide training for up to 15 people in a workshop.
This course is a classroom based course. An Allara Learning training facilitator will deliver a full day workshop comprising 6 hours of training on-site. During the conduct of this training, participants will undertake a range of interactive learning and development tasks.
This course is a non-accredited course, however the course content and learning activities have been developed to align with accredited units of competency.
Participants of this course may be able to receive Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) towards the BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management and/or other relevant accredited qualifications.