6 hours, face-to-face training
$3,000 (up to 15 pax per workshop)
Our 'Conflict Resolution' masterclass is designed to equip you with the essential skills necessary to navigate and resolve intricate or heightened complaints and disputes.
Whether you're confronted with managing an irate customer's concerns or adeptly diffusing tensions among staff members, this comprehensive training will provide you with the tools to apply emotional intelligence and strategic approaches to achieve harmonious solutions. Through real-world scenarios and interactive learning experiences, you'll gain the expertise needed to transform challenging situations into opportunities for growth and collaboration.
Who is this course for?
The masterclass is primarily intended for senior operational personnel, supervisors, and managers who have some level of independence, discretion, and judgment to handle conflicts, however, lower-level personnel can benefit form these learnings due to the contexts experience across hospitality industry workplace environments.
Our masterclasses are tailored to provide in-house training for businesses. A masterclass session can accommodate groups of up to 15 participants per workshop.
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand conflict dynamics and define the nature and sources of conflicts that commonly arise in the tourism, travel, hospitality, and event sectors.
- Understand the ethical implications and legal boundaries associated with managing conflicts
- Recognise the stages of conflict escalation and the factors contributing to it.
- Identify and manage challenging behaviours and personalities that may contribute to conflicts.
- Apply effective communication strategies and negotiation techniques to resolve conflicts.
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving strategies to support mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Apply emotional intelligence principles to defuse tense situations.
- Mediate and Facilitate Discussions between conflicting parties, fostering cooperation.
- Document and report resolutions and approaches to conflict management
Meet our team
What our clients are saying
Frequently Asked Questions
A fee of $3,000 per masterclass (workshop) applies. This fee entitles your business to provide training for up to 15 people in a workshop.
This course is a classroom based course. An Allara Learning training facilitator will deliver a full day workshop comprising 6 hours of training on-site. During the conduct of this training, participants will undertake a range of interactive learning and development tasks.
This course is a non-accredited course, however the course content and learning activities have been developed to align with accredited units of competency.
Participants of this course may be able to receive Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) towards the BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management and/or other relevant accredited qualifications.